Thursday, December 07, 2006

Where's George?

For all those keen followers of this blog you may be pleased to hear that George has been located, having far too much fun to post on his blog. First I spotted him at the 'Bad sex awards party' over a week ago and now he is sitting in front of us drinking wine. He does not apologise for his lack of blogging - he is too busy enjoying himself! All I can recommend is that when any of us see him we post a comment on what he is up to as he is far too busy to do so anymore...

[This post was brought to you by the letters A, L, I, C and E]

4 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I'm here! I'm here! Thank you Alice. And don't worry, I'm not TOO busy to post, and will certainly continue to do so.

I had my first maintenance chemo on Tuesday, and now have about twenty million tablets to take, but all is well. I then had an OMV committee meeting, which went well. I've also been looking after Mariacristina in London, and yesterday we had a great day up and down the river, round and round the Eye and across the ice rink at the Tower of London.

Home tomorrow, from which point I should be more regularly online again.

11:33 pm  
Blogger Ross said...

George,

Long time. Let me know next time your up in the Old Smoke... we could do lunch.

RP

9:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gearge,

Its great news that you are doing so well. I've been so busy with one thing and another, so here i am sending you a message on your blog. I'm off to the OMV reunion tomorrow , hopefully I'll see you there.

Speak soon

Phil Wilkinson

7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sighted in London, a teatro, durante il musical the Producers.He was having fun..so much fun..with an italian girl...whose name is maybe...Mariacristina..I m not sure.

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home