Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Like a yo-yo

Just a quickie before I go up to London again (for Chemo Thursday, of course, but also an OMV meeting, a gig by my cousin's band - see '(the) Requiems' in my links) - and the occasional social event. What's more, I'm going to a wedding on Saturday: hurrah! I guess I'm at that age now, when people start to tie the knot...

Anyway, I wanted to mention some other excitements I had last week, which included a lovely dinner chez Ellie and a Mini adventure on Saturday morning. Upon discovering that Katie and Rachael were getting a lift to a hen party at Goodwood and Hayling Island, I gave up on the idea of getting a train down (as that's my neck of the woods) and ended up having a hilarious trip down South in an open-top Mini Cooper... Photos to follow (as I'm rushing for a train).

I've also discovered my head is great for writing on! More about that later, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with fi - I have visions of you walking around with a graffiti 'tag' on the back of you head ...

9:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you made the train for London on time.
A mini adventure in a mini, did the hat stay on?!!
Hope all went well on Thursday, and that this phase flies by too.
Much love and thoughts .
Melanie xx

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi George, I'learnt about you time ago from a friend of yours, and from this very good blog... I'm still in Rome, which is more or less as you've left it. I send you many greetings, hope we can write each other more. my email address now is marco.debernardo@fastewebnet.it
Marco

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home