Monday, March 13, 2006

Why so good, huh?

In case you wondering, yesterday was great because:
  • My methotrexate level was negligible and thus effectively out of my system
  • My Intensification Phase was therefore finished
  • My main chemo is now therefore finished (though there's serious chemo as part of the autograft, and quite possibly some chemo afterwards too, but let's not spoil the mood)
  • I was therefore also unplugged from the hydration etc
  • I was therefore free again
  • I therefore no longer needed folinic acid
  • I therefore no longer needed to be woken up quite so often during the night
  • The pH of my urine no longer needed testing
  • I no longer had a headache
  • I no longer had diarrheoa
  • I felt good
  • I barely even felt the growth factor injection (unlike the first one)
  • Jo visited me
  • I had spaghetti carbonara (from Jo) for supper
  • I spoke to some lovely people on the telephone
  • Erm...
  • That's probably it
I'm not normally the type to fling thumbs-up across the interweb willy-nilly, but I figured that my blog had been disarmingly unillustrated for a while, so this way I could capture the essence of the moment AND decorate the blog, even if it did leave out a few details. If you haven't read the comments attached thereto, then do. I'm still stuck on the cuticles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Effettivamente mi chiedevo cosa avesse reso la giornata di ieri una giornata da pollice in su....beh....ora capisco!tutto ciò che hai scritto è davvero musica per le mie orecchie!
mmmm...e questa carbonara?immagino che ti sia leccato i baffi....;-)
francamente non capisco perchè gli stranieri amino tanto questo piatto....anche in Francia non facevano altro che citarlo e mangiarlo....bohhhh!

Love

Mc

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home