Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thinning, fresh air, laziness

My hair's definitely starting to fall out. I first noticed on Wednesday, and now if I run my hand through my hair it'll usually have a couple of hairs on when I look at it. It's most noticeable when drying my hair after the shower: lots of hairs in the towel! It's not very apparent looking at me, but as it's started to go, that's likely to change over the next few days...

I got up fairly early today and was fairly active this morning, including wandering outside for some fresh air, which was very pleasant. Lying in bed thinking last night, I was feeling a bit guilty for making the most of the fact that I'm ill by not bothering to clear things away after myself, for example, which I can easily justify by claiming to be tired, but actually often is just because I'm lazy. So this morning I was more active, and didn't just leave everything for everyone else, and it was good.

But then I was knackered, so clearly I don't have so much energy after all! Have been reading through Leukaemia Care stuff, which is interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, George. Great blogspot! Jean let me know about it. Got Harriet's email so I'm up to speed. I'll have a study of the donor situation - see what can happen. I feel nausious just thinking about your treatment and I really hope it works - rather an inadequate statement but my heart is really in it. Love and prayers.

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home